- Satellite / Cable
Large Studio. Private Deck with distant Bay Views, Sleep Max. 4
2nd Floor Deluxe Efficiency- Sleep Max. 4
Relax on your private deck overlooking the beautiful Cape Cod bay with your morning coffee or evening cocktail. Full kitchen stocked with all you need to enjoy that home cooked meal or enjoy one of many of our local eating establishments. A short trip to P'town, Bay and Ocean beaches or the National seashore, This unit has it all, 2 full beds, dining area, living area, full bath with shower and tub, TV, DVD and A/C. Fresh towels are provided, please bring beach and pool towels.
- Daily towel exchange, toilet tissue, soap, etc... are available at the office between the hours of 9am & 10:45 am.
- The office is closed between the hours of 11:00am & 1pm and from 7:30pm until 8am the following morning.
- Quiet time starts at 10pm nightly.
- There is NO daily maid service.
- NO barbecues allowed on decks. (upper or lower)
- Each condo is privately owned. PLEASE do not swap items from one unit to another.
- To avoid additional cleaning fees please be certain to wash all dishes used. Make certain that the oven and stove are clean. All furniture must be in its original placement. Garbage is to be bagged and placed in the dumpster at the left end of the property.
- Occupants are responsible for damage to furnishings and replacement cost thereof.
- Conserve water when possible
- Pool is for registered guests only
- Please have all guests sign in at the office.
- We would like to thank you for your consideration in treating our property as you would your own, we hope you enjoy your stay with us here at The Braemar.
- Upon your departure please return your keys to the office and fill out a short survey.
No Pets allowed on the property there will be fees added to you bill if this rule is violated!!
132 SHORE RD
N TRURO, Massachusetts
Guests may cancel their reservations 14 Days prior for full refund.
All reservations will receive a confirmation when payment of 30% of their total stay is received. Guests may cancel their reservations 14 Days prior for full refund.
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
Travis made our stay at Braemar truly enjoyable.
Travis was an excellent host, he called to let us know he would be closing the office early and how to check-in/where to find the key, and was accessible when we ran into an issue opening our unit door. The pictures don’t do this condo justice - it’s adorable, clean, high ceilings and the balcony has plenty of chairs and walls for privacy. The grounds were well maintained and the entire building was rather quiet and peaceful. What we really chose this spot for was location and it did not disappoint. A short drive to Ptown, the multiple Truro beaches or the beachcomber in Wellfleet and walkable to the vineyard. A great cape cod vacation all around.
We rented three units at the Braemar for a group gathering. Maurice went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable. He even let us use some of his own grill supplies. The location is great, just a 10 minute drive from Provincetown. The condos were clean and stocked with all the essentials. Fresh towels are available daily in the front office. It's clear that the Braemar owners and Maurice take pride in their property.
80 degrees almost everyday. A/C came in handy! Love the room. Thanks
Your place is absolutely stunning! Thank you for letting us stay, we had a lovely time, the manager is the Best!
We appreciated the room, nice and convenient location, we enjoyed the bird's song every morning. We had a great time and of course the weather was prefect. Absolutely a good place to stay in Cape Cod!
Another year at the Braemar and another year we are happy with the room. Kids loved the pool after a day at the beach. Nothing beats Race Point - no worries kind of place. Had a great stay and look forward to many more!! P.S. LOVE THE NEW A/C!! P.S.S. Dawn is the Best!!
My family had such a wonderful visit here. This place was perfect and we really enjoyed being able to sit on the deck at night chatting. This weekend was so relaxing and peaceful. Thank you for the stay!
Thank you for sharing this beautiful spot with me. I had a wonderfully prefect weekend spent with many of our mutual friends.
We had a lovely relaxing time here - this is our 3rd year, the room is prefect - well stocked and nicely decorated. Love all the bird's songs.
This is my second time staying in this room with my daughter and we have loved it both times! The room is so clean and feels just like home. Thank you for taking such great care of it, we are looking forward to our next stay.
We always stay in unit 22 when available, clean, bright, great view! New A/C this year was a surprise, we'll be back and hope to book unit 22.
Everything was great and the room was prefect!
Very nice, comfortable, everything we needed in unit, pool and grounds were very well maintained. We'll be back and hope unit 22 is available.
Awesome time! The unit was all we could have wanted, well furnished, clean, everything I needed to cook for and serve my family dinner. The staff was friendly and courteous, the pool was sparkling and a great area in backyard for the kids to play.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com