The Braemar Unit 20 has the look of Old Cape Cod with all the amenities of a 21st century vacation condo. The second floor unit has a cathedral ceiling with a large fan that keeps the unit comfortable all summer. With the sliders open there is excellent cross-ventilation, unit also has A/C and heat.
There are 2 double beds that will sleep 4 and there is a pull-out sofa for an additional child.
In the kitchen, besides the full-size stove and refrigerator, there is a coffee maker, blender, toaster and microwave with everything necessary to prepare a full meal and serve it inside or on the deck; with a great view over the meadow and Cape Cod Bay.
The tile bath has a tub/shower and there is plenty of room to store all your belongings in the entrance area.
There is a phone for making local calls, TV, stereo, DVD player and of course free Wi-fi for all your entertainment needs.
Relax on the private deck, swim in the pool, enjoy our on site grills and picnic tables, or hop the convenient Flex Bus to near-by Provincetown and the beaches; hiking, biking and fishing are all nearby. The Braemar Unit 20 has it all. Fresh towels are provided, please bring towels for beach and pool
- Daily towel exchange, toilet tissue, soap, etc... are available at the office between the hours of 9am & 10:45 am.
- The office is closed between the hours of 11:00am & 1pm and from 7:30pm until 8am the following morning.
- Quiet time starts at 10pm nightly.
- There is NO daily maid service.
- NO barbecues allowed on decks. (upper or lower)
- Each condo is privately owned. PLEASE do not swap items from one unit to another.
- To avoid additional cleaning fees please be certain to wash all dishes used. Make certain that the oven and stove are clean. All furniture must be in its original placement. Garbage is to be bagged and placed in the dumpster at the left end of the property.
- Occupants are responsible for damage to furnishings and replacement cost thereof.
- Conserve water when possible.
- Please have all guests sign in at the office.
- We would like to thank you for your consideration in treating our property as you would your own, we hope you enjoy your stay with us here at The Braemar.
- Upon your departure please return your keys to the office and fill out a short survey.
No Pets allowed on the property there will be fees added to you bill if this rule is violated!!
Availability & Booking Calendar
- Satellite / Cable
- Air Conditioning
- Central Heat
- Internet - Wireless
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Ocean View
- Charcoal Grill
- Communal Pool
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
- Outdoor Lighting
- Police Emergency Contact
- Smoke Detector
|Dates||Wkdy / Wknd|
10/12 to 10/11
10/12/2019 - 10/11/2022
2 nt min
|$121.00 / $121.00|
- Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.