- Winery Tours
Bright, breezy second floor studio apartment. Enjoy coffee, lunch, dinner on private deck with view of Cape Cod Bay and grassy backyard. Sleeps two on queen size bed. Comes complete with linens, kitchenette, Hotplate, pots, pans, apartment size refrigerator, tub, cable, flat screen TV, DVD, BBQ's and pool. Complimentary WIFI. Air conditioning, fresh towels are available, please bring towels for the beach and pool.
Knowledgeable on-site manager for assistance with area and apartment. Close to P'town, Bay and ocean beaches and the National Seashore Park. Convenient shuttle bus stops in front of condo.
Centrally located. Montano's Italian restaurant around the corner. Truro Vineyards, Highland Golf course, Atlantic Spice Shop all close by. Relaxed and quiet atmosphere.
- Daily towel exchange, toilet tissue, soap, etc... are available at the office between the hours of 9am & 10:45 am.
- The office is closed between the hours of 11:00am & 1pm and from 7:30pm until 8am the following morning.
- Quiet time starts at 10pm nightly.
- There is NO daily maid service.
- NO barbecues allowed on decks. (upper or lower)
- Each condo is privately owned. PLEASE do not swap items from one unit to another.
- To avoid additional cleaning fees please be certain to wash all dishes used. Make certain that the oven and stove are clean. All furniture must be in its original placement. Garbage is to be bagged and placed in the dumpster at the left end of the property.
- Occupants are responsible for damage to furnishings and replacement cost thereof.
- Conserve water when possible.
- Please have all guests sign in at the office.
- We would like to thank you for your consideration in treating our property as you would your own, we hope you enjoy your stay with us here at The Braemar.
- Upon your departure please return your keys to the office and fill out a short survey.
No Pets allowed on the property there will be fees added to you bill if this rule is violated!!
132 SHORE RD
N TRURO, Massachusetts
Guests may cancel their reservations 14 Days prior for full refund.
All reservations will receive a confirmation when payment of 30% of their total stay is received. Guests may cancel their reservations 14 Days prior for full refund.
Title: We love this little condo Guest Review: We stay here every September. It's a fine size for two. The deck is large and a lovely place to eat breakfast or have sunset cocktails. The little kitchen is fine for making breakfast and packing our beach lunches. We generally go out for dinner as the family chef would like a little vacation too and taking her out to dinner ensures hubby will have a nice night too. Therefore I can't speak about how the place works for a bigger meal . It's always clean. June is wonderful to deal with. Also she prices the unit affordably. Not waterfront but all the great beaches and dunes are just minutes away. P-Town is close for nighttime fun too. Date of Stay: September 2014 Rental Party Name: Sullivan Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 Accuracy of listing: 5 stars Cleanliness of home: 5 stars New Review
Everything was wonderful, we loved our stay, thank you, we will be back.
We had a great time, great place, thanks, it's been wonderful. Keith & Ann
Had a wonderful time! Will probably want next year again! Thank you, Teresa
Great little place, wonderful view. Had a wonderful and relaxing week here. Will definitely come again next year! It was also a really good value. The caretaker at the Braemar was so helpful too Overall 5 out of 5 stars, owner was easy to deal with, the reservation listing was accurate and the unit was very clean.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com